The 2015 Undergraduate Alumni Survey, conducted online in March 2015, was open to students who graduated December 2013, August 2014 and December 2008 - August 2009. These students completed either a bachelor's or first professional degree.
2015 Undergraduate Alumni Survey Fast Facts
- For every year of survey administration, the description of a Duquesne University education most commonly given by alumni is "academic rigor."
- 95% of surveyed alumni are either gainfully employed or attending graduate school.
- 50% of the surveyed alumni who graduated five years ago have already earned a graduate degree.
- Nearly a third of all alumni (31%) have already earned a post-baccalaureate degree.
- Two-thirds of alumni participate in community service or other volunteer activity at least several times per year.
- 19% of all surveyed alumni are currently enrolled in a graduate program.
- Graduates feel that Duquesne alum are well-respected by community members.
- Graduates describe other alumni of Duquesne as ethical, service-oriented, well-rounded, and professional.
- The most important experiences to Duquesne alumni include their relationships with peers, faculty, and academic advisors.