Master's Certificate in Analytics & Information Management
Is the certificate right for you?
Our AACSB accredited certificate program is designed for working professionals who have earned a graduate degree or have business experience and want to improve their knowledge of analytics and information management. The program is also ideal if you earned a bachelor's degree and are interested in gaining or improving your analytics and information management knowledge and skills across all functional areas.
The program format of hybrid and online courses provides flexibility and convenience along with opportunities to collaborate on real projects and network with industry leaders.
Maximum flexibility for working professionals.
- Just 5 courses that you can complete at your own pace
- Complete the program in just one year with hybrid and online classes
- 15-credit certificate program
Advance your certificate with a master's degree
Use your certificate course credits as a stepping-stone. You can continue your studies in Duquesne's Master of Science in Analytics and Information Management. In the meantime, your certificate will help boost your career advancement potential. Learn more about Admissions Requirements.
Our curriculum. Your success.
- Analytics and Information Management
- Data Querying
- Predictive Analytics with Machine Learning
- Behavioral Analytics with Visualization
- Prescriptive Analytics and Decision Modeling