Go further at Duquesne
You can earn a bachelor's degree in business and an MBA in just 5 years!
Save time, money, and much more...
- Gain early admission to Duquesne's Professional MBA (PMBA) program
- Reduce the time needed to complete the degree by leveraging existing coursework
- Save money on tuition - 6 Credits are included your undergraduate tuition rate
- Receive a GMAT/GRE waiver based upon your GPA
- Increase your marketability and impact in the workplace
- Grow your professional network
Here's how it works
- As a junior or senior business student, you may take up to 6 credits of graduate level courses - as part of your undergraduate core electives - that will count toward your MBA degree.
- You will apply to the MBA program in the fall or spring of your senior year.
- With good academic performance in specific undergraduate classes, you will be waived out of 6 credits of MBA fundamental courses.
- In total, you can apply up to 12 credits toward the completion of your MBA.
- Graduate courses taken while an undergraduate student are billed at the undergraduate tuition rate and fulfill course requirements for both the bachelor's and master's degrees.
- Our accelerated Professional MBA is open to all undergraduate business majors who continue directly into the program at the start of the next academic semester following completion of their BSBA.
- You will be assured admission into the Professional MBA program and receive a GMAT/GRE waiver, if you earn a 3.0 or better cumulative undergraduate GPA and a B or better in each graduate business course.
Interested Duquesne undergraduates must fill out the interest form located here.