Making a Difference for Patients, Making a Difference in Health Care
When you graduate with a health sciences degree from Duquesne University, you will be well-prepared to start making immediate contributions in patients’ lives and in the industry as a whole.
Your time here in the John G. Rangos Sr. School of Health Sciences will challenge you to meet your potential with best-in-field academic programs, and you will be well-rewarded with a meaningful and flexible career.
- Athletic Training (BSAT)
- Biomedical Engineering (BS)
- Health Administration (BSHA)
- Health Sciences (BSHS)
- Public Health (BA and BS)
- Biomedical Engineering (MS)
- Health Administration (MHA)
- Occupational Therapy (MSOT and OTD)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Rehabilitation Science (Ph.D)
- Speech-Language Pathology (MSSLP)
UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP ALLOWS DU TO HELP CHINA WITH NEED FOR REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS
The John G. Rangos School of Health Sciences, through its partnership with the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SHUTCM), is hosting 14 health care professionals from China who are taking classes as part of a unique program designed to help them specialize in physical therapy and occupational therapy.
Read more about this unique partnership.
Association of Schools of Allied
Health Professions (ASAHP)