Applying to the Health Sciences

Undergraduate Applications

If you are a current high school student, please apply using the undergraduate application.

If you are currently an undergraduate student at another institution, please review the instructions for transfer students.

Graduate Programs

If you currently have a bachelor's degree:

Instructions for graduate students applying to Biomedical Engineering, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.

Instructions for graduate students applying to Health Administration.

Physician Assistant Program Notice

Due to capacity constraints we are not accepting transfer or second-degree applications to  Physician's Assistant program.  Any student with more than 12 post-secondary credits is considered a transfer student.

Rehabilitation Science Students (M.S., Ph. D.)

If you are interested in the Rehabilitation Sciences Doctorate program, please contact Dr. Christopher Carcia at 412.396.5545.

If you are unsure of which application you should complete, please contact Chris Hilf in the Office of the Dean 412.396.5653.