Cybersecurity Studies B.A.
“Cyber threats pose one of the gravest national security dangers that the United States faces … it’s clear that much more work needs to be done to enhance our cybersecurity.” President Barack Obama
What you will learn in the cybersecurity studies major at Duquesne
- How to evaluate the cyber-security needs of an organization
- How to assess and develop risk management policies in order to protect well the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of an organization's information and assets
- How to support and secure information and assets as needed to support an organization's mission
- How to research, learn, and apply new cyber-security technology in order to keep skills current
- How to apply these skills in a professional manner, including documenting their work, communicating clearly and appropriately, and following appropriate ethical and professional standards of conduct