Minor in Cybersecurity Studies
Required courses for the 15-credit minor in cybersecurity studies are:
- IR 404 Introduction to Information Awareness (3 cr.)
- IR 432 Network Situational Awareness (3 cr.)
- IR 462 Applied Threat Systems (3 cr.)
- COSC 160 Computer Programming: Java (3 cr.)
- COSC 215 Data Structures in Java (3 cr.) (Prerequisites: Grade of "C" or better in COSC 160, Computer Programming: Java and MATH 135, Discrete Math)
Special note: MATH 135 does not count towards the 15 credit hours for the minor.
A complete list of courses offered is also available.