At the Mary Pappert School of Music, you can be a creator, artist, healer, teacher, and much more!
Mary Pappert School of Music Viewbook
How to Apply
Admission to the Mary Pappert School of Music requires a university application and successful completion of the online audition process.
Ready to Get Started?
100% of accepted music students receive financial assistance!
We are proud to offer our students exceptional award packages like the undergraduate Lead with Music Scholarship that can cover up to 50% of tuition, as well as highly competitive Graduate Performance Awards and Assistantships.
Learn More About Our Unique Programs of Study
- Bachelor of Arts in Music — view accelerated pathways
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Bachelor of Music in Performance - Jazz Emphasis
- Bachelor of Music in Music Technology - Composition for Media
- Bachelor of Music in Music Technology - Sound Recording
- Bachelor of Music with Elective Studies in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Music Education
- Bachelor of Science in Music Therapy
- Minor In Music
- Artist Diploma in Performance
- Master of Music in Performance
- Master of Music in Performance - Jazz Emphasis
- Master of Music in Sacred Music
Experience Being a Student
FREE Trial Lesson
Prospective undergraduate and graduate students that submit an application qualify for a free 60-minute lesson with our award-winning faculty.
Observe Classes and Rehearsals
All prospective students are invited to observe classes and ensemble rehearsals remotely when possible. Email the Office of Music Admissions or call (412) 396-5064 to check availability.
Take a Virtual Tour of Campus
Duquesne's campus is situated in the heart of Pittsburgh and offers breathtaking views of the city and its three rivers, and is only a short walk from downtown.
Take a moment to experience the joy of making music at the Mary Pappert School of Music and see for yourself why so many choose to be a part of our musician community.