2020 Senior Award Recipients Announced
The senior awards are given to deserving seniors who submit an application for review. School of Nursing faculty review all applications and make the final decisions.
This year's winners are:
- Sister Louise Grundish Distinguished Alumni Award: Brooklynne Taylor
- Sigma Theta Tau International Epsilon Phi Award: Alyxandra Ibarra
- Public Service in Nursing Award: Ashley McDanald
- Dr. R.J. Behan Award: Cassidy Kaczor
- Mary Tobin Award for General Excellence in Nursing: Jaclyn Benedetti
- Ruth Johnson Award for General Excellence in Nursing: Ashleigh Pifferetti
- Student Leadership Award: Elizabeth Smialek and Deanna Webb
- Individual Achievement Award: Amanda Rosgony, Kimberly Kren and Raven Ponton
- Community Engaged Scholar Award: Juliet Arowosaye
- Marie C. Miller Award for Excellence in Medical-Surgical Nursing: Julie Martin
- Sierra Intrieri Memorial Senior Award: Briana Blansfield
In addition to the award recipients, the School of Nursing has also announced the list of students that are graduating with honors.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and horizon-expanding education. A campus of nearly 9,500 graduate and undergraduate students, Duquesne prepares students by having them work alongside faculty to discover and reach their goals. The University's academic programs, community service, and commitment to equity and opportunity in the Pittsburgh region have earned national acclaim.
It's time for bigger goals. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.