Duquesne University Student Nurses' Association (DUSNA)
Board of Directors (2020-2021)
President: Julia Ciotti
Vice President: Lauren Bliss
Secretary: Jordan Howell
Treasurer: Sara Andrews
Legislative Chair: Ysabelle Katigbak
Fundraising Chairs: Allyson Dongarra & Annina Sarcone
Social Chairs: Tara Butler & Kacie Flickinger
Publicity Chairs: Hadley Mueller & Veronica Phillipson
Service Chair: Katherine Kocsis
Top 10 Reasons to Join DUSNA
- Become involved in a professional student-run nursing organization.
- Become friends with other classmates and upperclassmen, plus get the inside scoop on professors, clinicals and classes.
- Participate in community service and social events, fundraisers and state/national conventions.
- Learn how state and national student organizations work.
- Hear interesting speakers talk about professional opportunities for graduate nurses.
- Assume leadership positions at the local, state and national levels.
- Gain opportunities to receive SNAP and NSNA scholarships and recognition.
- Enhance your resume through membership in a professional nursing organization.
- Be mentored by upper class students and become a mentor to upcoming students.
- Be recognized as a student leader in the School of Nursing.
If you have questions, email the board at: firstname.lastname@example.org