Online Billing Information
Duquesne University does not mail paper bills. All students and authorized payers will receive a e-mail notification when eBills are posted.
To view and access eBills*, students must use their MultiPass to log into DORI and click on:
Self-Service Banner > CASHNet Student Access Tab >Access CASHNet
Once logged in, students can:
- View their most current account activity.
- Print the eBill
- Pay the eBill
- Add parents and guardians as authorized payers (Allowing parents to receive eBill notices by email and make payments.)
- Enroll in direct deposit for student refunds
- Sign up for an installment payment plan
For Parents and Authorized Payers
Once your student has registered you as an authorized payer, you can access your student's account directly
- Log into CASHNet using the user name and password your student has provided
- View, print or pay the eBill.
*Financial Responsibility Agreement
When a student formally registers for classes at Duquesne University, either by submitting proper registration forms to their advisor or by registering online, the student agrees to the financial obligation terms in the Financial Responsibility Agreement.