How to Pay eBills
Credit or Debit Card Payments
The University does not accept credit or debit card payments; however, for a maximum level of flexibility, our online billing service is associated with a third party vendor who is able to process Discover, VISA, American Express and MasterCard payments with a non-refundable 2.75% service fee.
The 2.75% fee for providing credit and debit card payment services will appear as a separate charge on your credit card billing statement.
- This fee is non- refundable.
- You cannot use a credit card to pay bills in the cashier’s office. This is only possible through CASHNet.
- eCheck is the most convenient payment option and there is no additional charge to use this method. Simply provide the routing and account number of your paper check and the amount you wish to pay. eChecks allow you to pay online through CASHNet
- eCheck lets you pay eBills from any regular checking account or savings account, provided your bank participates in the Automated Clearinghouse Network (ACH).
Duquesne University has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students a secure payment gateway that simplifies the payment process. With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency. Learn more here
Paying by Mail
- To pay by mail, please indicate your student ID number on your check. This begins with D0______.
- Mail to:
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
Paying in Person
- Please deliver any cash or check payments in person to the Cashiers Office, located in the Administration Building, Ground Floor.