WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Fully equipped Cardio/Selectorized weight room with over 100 machines
- 3 complete weight rooms featuring benches, cable units, free weights, and power racks
- 2 Group exercise studios with over 80 free class options ranging from yoga to spinning
- A High Intensity Training (HIT) Zone, focusing on a private space to train using body weight and specialized strength equipment
At the Power Center, we're invested in your wellbeing
- It is not defined within parameters of fitness test results, weight control, or capabilities.
- It means doing something every day, moving your body, to maintain your overall health.
- It is about finding balance in your life to do something for yourself that will provide you with more endurance, strength, flexibility, and coordination.
- Wellbeing incorporates physical and mental health as well as emotional satisfaction and self-awareness.
Health and Wellness Events
We co-sponsor educational events on fitness and mental health topics with the Health Service and University Wellness Committee.