Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST)
We hope you are enjoying the rest of your school year and preparing to join us on the Bluff in a few short months! FAST is an optional four day program to help you transition to your time as a student here at Duquesne.
Please feel free to contact us with any remaining questions or concerns you may have.
2020 FAST Dates:
July 14th or 15th
July 16th or 17th
The FAST Program Can Help:
- Meet your academic advisor.
- Learn about health services, financial aid, tuition deferment, safety, security and student activities.
- Get your student ID.
- Set up your student bank account.
- Order or purchase books and computer.
- Connect with future classmates.
- Take language placement exams (required for Liberal Arts & International Business majors).
Still need to complete your Direct Stafford Loan application? Want to waive the student health insurance charge? Parents need a copy of your student's eBill?
- For Parents -- obtain access to student's eBill
- Confirm student's health insurance coverage (to avoid being billed)
- Complete your Federal Student Loan application
- Complete your Work-Study employment application
- For Parents -- apply for the Parent Loan of Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Have questions about your course schedule, enrollment verification or the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)?
Duquense University-American Chemical Society
Lab Supplies Sale
Equipment can be bought and a pickup time can be reserved by filling out our form on our website.