Enrolling in Duo
To enable Duo multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your university account, begin by enrolling a device. The instructions below show how to enroll a smartphone with the Duo Mobile app installed–the recommended method.
If you do not want to enroll your smartphone in Duo MFA, view our list of Duo MFA devices and methods for other options.
Instructions for Enrolling Your Smartphone with the Duo Mobile App
- Log in to DORI at www.duq.edu/dori.
- Click the Duo Device Management tab.
- Click Start Setup.
- Select the type of device you are enrolling and click Continue. CTS recommends all users enroll a mobile device.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Continue.
- Select the appropriate make and model of your mobile device and click Continue.
- Download and install Duo Mobile app on your mobile device.
- Open the Duo Mobile app and scan the QR code on your computer screen.
- Click Continue to complete enrollment in Duo.