Student and employees must have permits for all parking garages.
- Used by students and employees, no transient traffic.
- Admittance is gained by use of a proxy card.
- Drivers must access Locust Garage from upper entrance on Locust Street across from the Student Union.
- Pedestrians can take an elevator to the 7th floor, which is the street level exit.
- If permit holders cannot gain access during enforcement hours, they should pull a ticket and park in the Forbes Garage.
- During periods of congestion, the University may employ a double parking scheme in the garages and ask drivers to leave their vehicle keys with a parking attendant.
Drivers must exit on the 5th floor, which leads to Locust Street across from the School of Music.