Sponsor an Intellectual
Schools, divisions, departments, and groups can sponsor an Intellectual and encourage their friends and colleagues to vote for their player to advance through each round and win the tournament. Facebook and Twitter are excellent ways to endorse and promote your player -- and taunt your opponents!
In addition to bragging rights, the organization that sponsors the champion will win a basket of breakfast goodies!
Remember, there is absolutely NO COST to sponsor an Intellectual. The deadline to sponsor an intellectual is Mon. March 16th.
Current Sponsored Intellectuals (in alphabetical order -- updated weekly)
- Simone Biles - Honors College
- Thea Bowman - Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Catherine of Siena - Opus Novum Catholic Charismatic Renewal
- Selena Gomez - Media Department
- John XXIII - Theology Department
- François Libermann - Office of Annual Giving
- James Martin - Center for Student Wellbeing
- Toni Morrison - Center for Community-Engaged Teaching and Research
- John Henry Newman - M.S. Program in Higher Education Administration
- Flannery O'Conner - Gumberg Library
- James Okoye - Center for Spiritan Studies
- Oscar Romero - Spiritan Campus Ministry
- Elizabeth Ann Seton - Alumni Engagement
- Sonia Sotomayor - McAnulty College, Office of the Dean
- Shinichi Suzuki - Center for Teaching Excellence