Sponsor an Intellectual
Schools, divisions, departments and groups can sponsor an Intellectual and encourage their friends and colleagues to vote for their player to advance through each round and win the tournament. Facebook and Twitter are excellent ways to endorse and promote your player -- and taunt your opponents!
In addition to bragging rights, the organization that sponsors the champion will win a basket of breakfast goodies!
Remember, there is absolutely NO COST to sponsor an Intellectual. Sponsorships deadline extended until Wed. March 20.
Current Sponsored Intellectuals (in alphabetical order -- updated weekly)
- Thomas Aquinas - Theology Department
- Thea Bowman - Spiritan Campus Ministry
- G.K. Chesterton - Honors College
- Sean Connery - Media Department
- Dorothy Day - Office of Annual Giving
- Mary Antona Ebo - Center for Community-Engaged Teaching and Research
- Toni Morrison - Gumberg Library
- Sonia Sotomayor - Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Karl Stern - McAnulty College, Office of the Dean
- Shinichi Suzuki - Center for Teaching Excellence
- Adrian van Kaam - Center for Student Wellbeing
- Andy Warhol - Alumni Engagement