Paying Your Tuition from Abroad
Duquesne University does not mail paper bills. All students and authorized payers will receive an email notification when eBills are posted.
Find Your Bill
- Log into DORI and click on these tabs: Self-Service Banner > Student Information > Student Accounts >Access QuikPAY
- Once logged in, students can pay the eBill and/or add parents and guardians as authorized payers
For Parents and Authorized Payers:
- Once your student has registered you as an authorized payer, you can access the payment application QuikPAY directly.
- Log into QuikPAY using the username and password your student has provided. View, print, or pay the eBill.
Pay Your Bill
There are several methods by which international students can pay their tuition bills at Duquesne.
Watch the video:
Duquesne University uses Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. Whether you are looking to pay using your international credit/debit card or send a bank transfer, with Flywire you will be able to:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact Flywire's multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, go to duq.flywire.com to begin the payment process.
Consult the Student Accounts International Payment page for more information.
Paying in Person
Please deliver any cash or check payments in person to the Cashiers Office, located in the Administration Building, Ground Floor.