Recent PB-PMHPP Medical and Professional School Placements*
Duquesne University PMHPP Placement Information
vs. National Placement Rates
The PMHPP three year mean aggregate data demonstrate that our overall placement rates in medical, dental, veterinary medical, PA, PT, Podiatry, Public Health, and PB Nursing programs are between 15.9% and 50.9% above the national placement averages.
- Endorsed PMHPP students were accepted to medical school (MD and DO) at a rate of 84.2% which is 47.5% higher than the national average placement rate for the same three years.
- Acceptance of endorsed PMHPP students to dental school was at a rate of 86.7%, 35.9% above the national three year average rate.
- Acceptance rate for veterinary school is at 100%, 41.8% higher than the national three year average, and
- Acceptance rate for physician assistant school is at 83.5%, 50.9% higher than the three year national average.
- The three year acceptance rates into optometry, podiatry, physical therapy, public health and nursing schools were at 100%, but there were limited number of students applying to these disciplines during the past three years.
Below are schools where our PB-PMHPP students have been accepted to in the past 5 years:
- AT Still University-Kirkville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine-VA Campus
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Lewis Katz University School of Medicine at Temple University
- Meharry Medical College
- Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- St. George's University
- The Commonwealth Medical College (now Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine)
- Touro Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine
- University of Illinois School of Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
Veterinary Medical Schools
- Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine