Summer Session Courses, Seminars, Camps and More
Get ahead, catch up, or take a class for enjoyment...
New and Current Students
Work with your advisor to schedule your classes! More than 600 UG courses, including new to summer schedule: Psychology, Microbiology+Lab, College Algebra, Business Law and more!
And while you're taking classes, live on campus and just pay for a meal plan!
- Course Offerings for Summer- 13 sessions, 3 to 12 weeks, beginning in May and June.
- Reduced Tuition (for Duquesne undergraduate students taking at least 12 credits)
- Free summer housing with purchase of meal plan
- Drop and Withdrawal Dates
- Work Study
- Financial Aid
Visiting students are welcome at Duquesne! Take courses to transfer to your home university, as a prerequisite, for personal enrichment, or a topic of interest or course that may help you accomplish your career or personal goals.
- Accelerated Paralegal Program - earn your paralegal certificate in just one summer
A number of additional exciting opportunities are available during the summer - 2021 dates to be posted shortly: