Master's Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Is the certificate right for you?
From day one of the program, you will experience new ways to drive innovation and manage a global supply chain with our Master's Certificate in Supply Chain Management. You will tailor the certificate to your individual career goals and immediately apply the knowledge and skills to the workplace.
Maximum flexibility for working professionals
- Just 5 courses that you can complete at your own pace
- 15-credit degree program
- Face-to-face evening and hybrid classes
- Complete the program part-time in just 1-year
Advance your certificate with a master's degree
Use your certificate course credits as a stepping-stone. You can continue your studies in Duquesne's Master of Science in Supply Chain Management. In the meantime, your certificate will help boost your career advancement potential. Learn more about Admissions Requirements.
Our curriculum. Your success.
(All three courses are required)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Introduction to SCM Information Systems
- Business Analytics for Decision Making
(Select two courses)
- Forecasting and Demand Management
- Supply Chain Process Improvement
- Managing Inventory in the Supply Chain
- Supply Management
- Global Fulfillment-Transportation & Distribution