The mission of Duquesne University is "serving God by serving students" and in the School of Education our students come first. During their time in Canevin Hall, we want our students to interact with faculty, visit their advisors, and get involved with one or a few of our education-related student organizations. Some services offered to our students include:
- The Office of Student Teaching & Field Placement
- Transcript Reviews
- Guiding School of Education students through the certification process
- Maureen Sullivan Curriculum Center
- 5-Year Early Start Graduate Programs
- Center for Career Development
We strive to assist students with various aspects of their academic career while providing a strong educational foundation.