Undergraduate Application Requirements
The following information provides you with a quick checklist of the experience, information and documents you must complete in order to enroll.
- To apply, please start a new application here.
Additional required materials for all applications:
- Personal statement - an essay that accompanies your application describing your background and education/career goals
- Official high school transcripts. A GED diploma may be submitted in lieu of a high school transcript.
- Any official college and/or university transcript(s) with prior credits.
- An interview with an academic advisor. This interview can be done by phone or in person. To schedule your interview please call 412.396.6400.
Please email email@example.com or call 412.396.6389
Service members, reserves and veterans, please call 412.396.5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.