Secure Document Upload
Students and parents can submit electronic files to the Financial Aid Office by using our Secure Document Upload application. The application can be used with a PC, Mac, or any mobile device with a web browser. Recommended browsers are Chrome or Firefox.
Your files will be scanned for malware, encrypted and moved to our secured, non-internet accessible, internal servers where they will be scanned once again with our updated anti-virus software before being accessed and reviewed by Financial Aid.
Click here to get started: https://duq.edu/financial-aid/secure-upload/
Instructions for submitting electronic documents:
- Agree to Terms of Service - After reading the terms of service, click the checkbox at the bottom of the page, and click continue.
- Verify Student's Identity - Enter the student's first name, last name, and DU ID to verify the student's identity. All fields must be entered correctly to match our system before you can continue.
- Select files to upload - Click the "Choose File" button to select the file you wish to upload. Acceptable file types are: .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .tiff
- Select file type - Select the type of file you will be uploading from the drop down menu.
- Submit File - Click the 'Submit File' button.
- Optional Email Receipt - Enter your email address to receive a confirmation email when the file has been successfully uploaded.
- Upload more documents - If you have more documents to upload, click on "Upload More Documents".
- Click 'Complete' - When you have uploaded all your files, click the "Complete" button
If you have any questions about using the Secure Document Upload application, please contact us at 412-396-6607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.