Summer Semester 2020
Per Credit Tuition Rates
Duquesne's tuition reflects our legacy of academic excellence, our quality academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Tuition varies by school and program.
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for undergraduate, part-time students, for the 2019-20 academic year.
Undergraduate Part-Time Tuition for Summer Semester 2020
|Undergraduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education, Business, Spiritan Division, Natural & Environmental Sciences, Nursing, Health Science Special Status and Pharmacy Special Status, Health Management Systems and Biomedical Engineering||$1,325|
|Healthcare Supply Chain Pharmacy||$1,415|
|Accelerated Online Liberal Arts||$965|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Full Course||$1,171|
|(ESL) Half Course||$584|
|(ESL) Evening Course||$876|
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts: ACHI Students; Central Catholic Cooperative Program, and Nursing Discount Undergraduate.
Graduate Tuition for Summer Semester 2020
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit|
|Liberal Arts, Education and Business||$1,310|
|Natural & Environmental Sciences and Nursing||$1,441|
|Accelerated Online Liberal Arts||$1,028|
- These rates are for graduate students, 2019-20 academic year.
- MBA Sustainability - $17,545 (This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester and other fees.)
2019-20 part time tuition rates are now available on this site.