Accepted Students Next Steps
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke! Show off your DU pride with #futureduquesneduke.
Housing - New!
The housing agreement opens on March 1! Confirm your enrollment and have priority access to housing!
The agreement will be sent to your Duquesne email once you confirm your enrollment with your deposit. Learn more about living on campus.
Attend your program's Accepted Students Day!
Hear from currently enrolled students, faculty and staff to learn about all of the incredible opportunities available to Duquesne students and more!
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
Set Up Your Multipass and visit the New Student Portal
- Your MultiPass account provides access to everything as a student, including your DU email and Blackboard.
- Your New Student Portal has more information for accepted students.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus you can register for a campus tour. We can't wait to see you on campus!
Complete Medical Forms
- To avoid delays with moving in and starting classes, submit all medical forms as soon as possible.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking PHEAA grants
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Connect with other Dukes!
- Join our Class of 2025 Facebook page
- Share that you are a #futureduquesneduke on Instagram. We created graphics you can share in your stories.
Important Dates and Information
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.
Since fall 2020, classes have been offered in a HyFlex format, allowing students to select hybrid in-class and online courses or entirely online format. As of mid-Feb, fall 2021 courses are scheduled in a Hyflex format. Duquesne students have enjoyed a number of online and in-person activities throughout the current academic year, including: movie, open mic and trivia nights, resume writing and practice interview sessions, Insomnia Cookie event, Taco Tuesday, virtual cooking lessons, NeoSoul yoga, clothing drive and more!
Updates regarding whether fall classes will be in person and/or with a Hyflex option will be determined later this spring based upon several factors including vaccine availability and other guidelines. Any updates will be provided.