Accepted Students Next Steps
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke! We feel fortunate to be entrusted with your goals-which is why we're ready with an education that's everything you need, and more than you imagined.
Your next step is to confirm your enrollment. We are here every step of the way if you have any questions! Email email@example.com or check out our FAQs. You can also see other updates and information on your Applicant Portal.
Join the Class of 2025 Facebook group and meet other accepted students!
Enrollment Confirmation and Next Steps
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
- After confirming your enrollment, you will get instructions to set up your MultiPass account, which provides access to DORI (Duquesne's online student portal), email and other resources. DORI is where you will eventually be able to order books, pay bills, view your grades and schedule classes.
- After you create your MultiPass, be sure to check your new Duquesne email account regularly. Academic advisors and professors may send important information to you there.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus you can register for a campus tour on the visit page.
- Ensure that you submit your immunization dates, upload your immunization record and complete your health history form records as soon as possible and no later than August 1st.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking PHEAA grants
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
New Student Portal
The New Student Portal has important information regarding your next steps. Once you have your multipass account established, please visit the portal at duq.edu/newstudents.
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.