Accepted Students Next Steps
Congratulations, you're a future Duquesne Duke! Show off your DU pride with #futureduquesneduke.
Housing - New!
The housing agreement opens on March 1! Confirm your enrollment and have priority access to housing!
The agreement will be sent to your Duquesne email once you confirm your enrollment with your deposit. Learn more about living on campus.
Attend your program's Accepted Students Day!
Hear from currently enrolled students, faculty and staff to learn about all of the incredible opportunities available to Duquesne students and more!
Confirm Your Enrollment
- Log in to your Duquesne Applicant Portal and complete your Enrollment Response Form.
Set Up Your Multipass and visit the New Student Portal
- Your MultiPass account provides access to everything as a student, including your DU email and Blackboard.
- Your New Student Portal has more information for accepted students.
- If you haven't visited Duquesne's campus you can register for a campus tour. We can't wait to see you on campus!
Complete Medical Forms
- To avoid delays with moving in and starting classes, submit all medical forms as soon as possible.
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking PHEAA grants
- Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
Connect with other Dukes!
- Join our Class of 2025 Facebook page
- Share that you are a #futureduquesneduke on Instagram. We created graphics you can share in your stories.
Important Dates and Information
We're very excited to welcome you to DU! Note any updates on the new student portal duq.edu/newstudents.
Classes Begin! The academic calendar has important dates for the rest of the semester.
Duquesne University plans to return to a full on-campus learning environment and regular student life operations for the fall 2021 semester. The University will use its summer semester to phase its workforce fully back into offices, to coordinate spaces to optimize safety even after it returns to full capacity and to update facilities as necessary to ensure ongoing best practices in health and safety.