A Duquesne Education is Within Your Reach
Considering submitting an application? Don't let the listed tuition keep you from applying! 99% of freshmen receive some form of financial aid.
Duquesne University is more affordable than you might think. Don't just take our word for it. Independent sources - including U.S. News and World Report, Money Magazine and Washington Monthly - all rank Duquesne as a best value university.
An Investment that Pays Dividends Over a Lifetime
- According to the College Scorecard, Duquesne graduates earn the second highest average salaries across universities in the Pittsburgh region (US Dept. of Education, College Scorecard).
- In the most recent graduate outcomes survey, 83% of recent graduates reported having one or more internship or career related work experiences while they attended DU. Of students reporting internships, the average number reported per student is three.
- Top employers of recent alumni include: American Eagle Outfitters, BNY Mellon, CVS, Federated Investors, Fed Ex, Highmark, PNC, PPG, UPMC and Walgreens.
- 18% of recent graduates reported they planned to attend graduate, professional or medical school after graduation. Schools attended include: Duquesne University, George Washington University, University of Kentucky, University of Pittsburgh and West Virginia University.
Tuition and Scholarships
- 99% of freshmen receive some form of financial aid and, when you apply for admission, you're automatically considered for academic scholarships.
- We invest $79.5 million in our undergraduate students each year though University-based scholarships, and total aid from all sources exceeds $195 million
- Duquesne has the lowest tuition of any nationally ranked Catholic university in the country.
- Our financial aid guide will help you learn more about the different options available to students, including scholarships, need-based grants, loans and student employment.
- Our Student Accounts Office offers tuition payment plans.
- Check out the Office of Financial Aid for more information on financing your education, financial aid application, FAQs and more.
Looking for information on graduate school financing?
|Graduate School Financing||Graduate Tuition Rates||Graduate Admissions|