Admission Application Deadline Dates
The majority of Duquesne's undergraduate programs accept students on a rolling admission basis, inviting you to submit your application throughout the academic year. This option applies to most applicants, except those applying to specific programs noted below.
Once we receive all necessary documents, we will review your application and you will hear back within 4-6 weeks with a decision. Please note that notifications begin in October.
Please see below for specific deadline dates that may apply your application:
- July 1 - Application Opens for Rolling Admission. Notifications begin in October.
- November 1 - Early Decision Application Deadline (Students who intend to apply ONLY to Duquesne University should consider the Early Decision option. This option is NOT available for applicants to Biomedical Engineering, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Physician Assistant Studies.)
- December 1 - Application deadline for Biomedical Engineering, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant Studies
- December 15 - Last Day for Application Fee Waiver
- December 31 - Early Decision Enrollment Deposit Deadline
- February 1 - Duquesne University-Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) 4 + 4 Linkage Program Application Deadline
- May 1 - Enrollment Deposit Deadline